Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Coming Soon

December has been a very busy month for me.  Between the everyday craziness of having a toddler, my sixteen year old getting his temps (and braces), a craft fair, celebrating two of my children's birthdays (one of which is today), testing patterns for other designers and getting a two year old to take medicine for an ear infection, I still have to find the time to publish the two hat patterns I have been working on.

I never realized how much work goes into writing and releasing patterns until I started doing it myself.  For me, the easy part is the pattern itself.  I think the hard parts are the photos and tutorials that go along with the pattern.

Sometimes, something I think is pretty simple doesn't have the same clarity on "paper" and because I want my patterns to be as user friendly as possible, it takes longer for me to share them with you.

So, by Sunday, I will have at least one new pattern on the blog for you to enjoy... maybe even two :).

No comments:

Post a Comment